Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ghazal-Friendship


“YOU”

Forgotten of days of pure happiness, have you;
Gone away and left me again, have you.

Another day tricked in your false laughs,
Of what once I thought were real; have you

Ever thought as walking away step by step;
What its like to stand alone in a desert of lies, thank you.

You have hardened me,
Taught how to cry without tears, have you.

What I had once trusted in, all lies
And broken down memories, have you

Perhaps only a dream of my own,
Taken apart everything of me, have you.

Yet again I try to believe those beautiful illusions,
Allow me another hope, may you

Will this pain ever cease;
Drifted away and thrust me aside, have you

That one word weighs a ton over my mind
Never seen beyond my weary smiles, have you.

Our fading colour of friendship,
Broken our bond, have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment