Monday, September 27, 2010

The Wolf's Perspective

Part 2 of "The Three Little Pigs" from the Wolf's Perspective:
(write from the wolf's perspective; he is standing before a judge defending what he has done.)

"Dear honorable judge, I stand before you today to defend my rights and to state the fact that I was not guilty for trying to eat the three little pigs. At the time, I agree that I was very hungry and it was very tempting to my nature of eating them. However I did try to move along my path, and it was they, who started criticizing me by singing this song of 'Who's afraid of the big bad wolf. After hearing this, I went to their house for an official apology, which was misunderstood by them that I was trying to eat them. Another incident that happened consequently by chance was in which they had humiliated me by hitting with the brush that was supposed to be my sample for selling brushes which is my part time job. As I merely past by each house to sell my product, I happened to approach the pig's brother's house, and by this the pigs became afraid again for no reason and ruined my sales. I hope you are now well known that by then I was very angry at the pigs for their misunderstanding. When I knocked on the door so that I could inform that I meant no harm and undo their confusion, I guess that they became more frightened, finally injuring me with a hot boiling pot, that burned my skin, and saying that I was trying to eat them. I do apologize that I was 'huffing and puffing' and full of anger and that I could not control my strength, but apart for this, I am innocent of the crime scene. By this, admirable judge, it was really me that had been the victim, the one who now has an damaged skin. I hope that this is judged equally and that the misinterpretation by the pigs are undone."

No comments:

Post a Comment