Monday, November 15, 2010

Learning About Myself

Today, through naviance.com we were able to take the learning style test, personality test, and part of the career choices test. In summary of the learning style test, I work best when my environment is quiet and prefer bright light. Moreover, through the personality test I was able to realize the strengths and weakness of my personality in which includes of being a good listener and not dominating the conversation, as well as blind spots such as appearing to be less enthusiastic than you may really be. The booklet test that I am partly done is very detailed and includes a lot of jobs and I hope to find the one that fits for me the most from the list.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any ideas of what you want to do based on your personality?

    ReplyDelete