Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spiritual Gifts Assessment

Today, during class, we took the Spiritual Gifts Assessment in which we found each of our talents in the ways of connecting with God and his words. By taking this test, we were able to get to know our selves better and find out our hidden gifts in the spiritual side. Perhaps in the future, we will be able to use these gifts wisely to help the people who are in need of spiritual paths.

Through out the test we were instructed to give markings of 3 as highly true and 0 as never true regarding to what we are. I received results of service, mercy, and prophecy as my spiritual gifts, meaning that I enjoy working behind scenes and finding joy in supporting the work of other and helping without being asked and comforting people who are going through painful experiences of their lives.  Furthermore, I found out that I had gifts of influencing people in godly ways that might as well as change their lives spiritually and being at God's side even during harsh times. I believe that parts of these characteristics of me are true, although some I partially do not agree with. I hope that this is part of God's plan for me and will influence my future so that I will be led to his path.

No comments:

Post a Comment