Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Talents

In my words, talent is the our own unique natural gift we receive from God and in which the amount of talent does not matter from the characteristics of us.

Through youth skills website I was able to realize what I am good at, and there were many categories that I didn't even know or consider as talents. Some including being able to self-control, or ability to control my behavior, and I am able to easily listen to others during meets or regular conversations. Furthermore, because I have moved so much in my past and had to adapt different environments, I've developed a new talent in which I can now adjust to changes and new conditions fairly quickly. Although I have no natural talent in art, I feel the most confident in expressing my thoughts through this particular skill.

1 comment:

  1. What sort of jobs can your talents help you with? Can you build up your artistic talent so that you could do something with that because you feel most comfortable with it?

    ReplyDelete